Rutland County Council run an apprenticeship programme for a variety of roles across many services.
Apprenticeships are a fixed-term contract for a minimum duration of 12 months, which provides experience in the workplace and an opportunity to gain qualifications whilst receiving a salary.
Our Apprenticeship Programmes are available for individuals of all ages, from those who have limited or no work experience/qualifications in the specific field to those wanting a career change.
Becoming an apprentice with us will give you the opportunity to:
- Have a job within the council which does not require any past experience or qualifications in your chosen field
- Gain a recognised qualification
- Work within a variety of roles across a range of services to gain valuable experience
- Join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Enjoy a generous benefits package
This will be the start of a very rewarding career and you will gain nationally-recognised qualifications. You will work alongside experienced staff and learn the skills and knowledge required to become a skilled and confident employee in the field that you are an apprentice in. On successful completion of the apprenticeship programme, you will have the opportunity to apply for the current vacancies within your specific field.
For current apprenticeship vacancies please see our vacancy listings.
To find out more about how the information in this form will be used, please see our Fair Processing Notice.